We will not judge you or tell you what you
should or shouldn't do. We care about you and are here to help women
in times of trouble. We have been here helping women like you sort
things out. We want to help you with your options in parenting or adoption, allowing you to choose what you want. We want you to know you
have options and choices.
Features of our confidential services:
- Assistance with clothing, housing and groceries.
- 24-hour hotline to answer any questions you may
- Quality counseling, goal setting and help with confidential
- Compassionate personalized attention and support regardless
of your decision to adopt or parent.
- A nationwide selection of screened and qualified adoptive families
who are interested in infants and older children.
- Adoptive families of all religions, race and ages.
- Opportunity to choose your baby's adoptive parents.
- Option to exchange on-going letters, photos, and to meet the
- Medical, legal, public aid and housing referrals.
Help with avoiding having your children removed from
their home by Child Protective Services.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.
Discover a little peace and rest...
Surround yourself with a serence, quiet countryside & warm staff to help you make your adoption plan a memorable experience.
Call or text Lifetime Adoption now at 1-800-923-6784
to learn more about this free opportunity!
Click here for more information!